AIA Priority Protection Income Protection
AIA's Priority Protection Income Protection insurance allows you to receive up to 75% of your income, in the form of monthly payments, while recovering from a serious injury or illness.
If you purchase a Priority Protection Income Protection policy you have the option to add 'IP advantage' cover, which provides additional benefits including extra insurance of to 60 months' payments for a list of specific injuries. A further add-on, 'IP PLUS', also offers a no claims bonus of an up to 15% increase in the amount of your monthly benefit.
You can also buy cost-effective Income Protection Accident Only cover, which offers limited benefits if you suffer from a serious accident.
AIA's Priority Protection Income Protection cover offers a number of benefits including:
- Complimentary interim cover, with limited benefits, while AIA assesses your claim.
- The option of an agreed or indemnity value policy to suit your needs and financial circumstances.
- The choice of stepped, level or 'optimum' premiums (a combination of stepped and level which changes with your age and the time remaining until your policy expires).
- A built-in death benefit of 60 times your monthly benefit, up to $60,000, if you should die while you hold the policy.
- Automatic cover for HIV or AIDS, plus automatic 'needlestick' insurance for medical professionals covering needle or splash injuries at work.
- Automatic cover wherever you are in the world.
- Generous treatment of recurring illnesses or injuries, with the waiting period being waived where you have been able to return to work but then suffer from the same or a related disablement with 12 months.
- Help with rehabilitation: if you attend a rehabilitation program which helps you to get back to work, AIA may pay up to 12 times your monthly benefit towards the cost.
Contact a 1300 Life Insurance Advisor Today
1300 Life insurance have access to the full range of Income Protection Insurance available from all Australian life insurance companies. Our advisors use sophisticated analysis to evaluate the features and benefits of each product against your own needs. Our duty of care is to always act in your best interest. We will:
- Assess your needs
- Make an unbiased recommendation
- Provide you with a written statement of advice
- Ensure your cover is properly implemented
If your interested in Income Protection Insurance, please complete an enquiry form and our advisers can get in touch with you. Alternatively you can also phone 1300 543 346 during business hours.